[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya jammies

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:25:34 -0400

Hi Jo!
Pick out what color/s you want-the logo I can digital print
in full color (shades, tones, everything-no problem) on white
heat seal vinyl and apply it on the 'front' of the covers easily.
Keep in mind for your color choice...white, ivory, beige...all
will show dirt easily-means you may have to wash the cover
once in awhile! Other colors, no washing...just shake them
off...LOL...
So far I have...
blueberry-4
royal blue-1
red-3
charcoal-1
gray-1
beige-1
ivory-1
purple-1
for confirmed orders, and I'm waiting for 2 others to confirm
what they decide on colors.
So there is no real 'hot' colors other than blueberry and red!
I'm going to toss in one more last minute yell on the freelist...
and get all orders ready to call in wednesday afternoon.
Once they get here, I'll know final price (pretty sure we are
going to get a discount) and shipping costs. I'm going to mail
them out-cheaper than UPS I'll bet.
Logo, heatsealed, depends on the overall 'size' area you need
printed, but would be $25 or less. I'm not doing it for profit so it's
whatever square inches your logo takes.

Roland

if you can't see it in the email.

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs.
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics.
Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.

On Sep 25, 2007, at 2:40 PM, Jo Leftwich wrote:

Roland, I would like two covers in either red or white
or a light color. I need a logo heat-sealed for me as
I cannot do it. My logo is three colors.
phone- 970-874-7899
Fax 970-874-7899

Just Sew It Custom Embroidery
Delta, Colorado