[amayausers] Re: Amaya for sale

  • From: "Margaret of Auriesville" <auriesville@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:15:24 -0400

Hi Pat..
Blessings upon you and your new job.
I used to live in Ct... Three of my grown up children live there (Norwich
area)..
You will like it I am sure. It is a beautiful time of year.
Keep in touch and check in when you get back. This is not the "every day"
household item that sells in Walmart. It may very well be still here (with
the same amount of hours on it) LOL...
Margaret