[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya doesn't see Ethernet Card on Win 7 x64

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:31:49 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/990.html#000001

I had a problem with version 7, and maybe prior as well.  I had two network
boards in the computer that ran the Amayas, one for the Router for the Amayas
and the other for the shop network and internet.  I struggle for a long time
trying to get everything to work including working with some heavy duty
techies.  Eventually we just switched cables (and reconfigured the boards) so
that the board we were trying to get to work with the Amayas now went to to the
shop LAN and vice versa.  That worked for me!

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington, VA