[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT parts list

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:27:43 UT

This message was posted by oldkush on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/310.html#000001

Mike

I can't help you with a parts book for your XT but have you tried the Melco
website ? Some machine manufacturers have full machine manuals and parts  books
on their website available for download.

If that fails, there are some good tech people on this list who would be able
to help you.

Just as a side note, I ran across a used 2007 XT for sale on eBay. Sounds like
it could be a good machine for someone.

I know nothing about the machine or the person selling it, so for anyone
interested ..... ask plenty of questions.

Good luck with your parts book

Bob