[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:42:36 UT

This message was posted by theGAAstore on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1409.html#000002

Hi Rod,

Thank you, yes we have 3 Big Reds as they are referred to.

The machine is capable of running again as we had a tech here, unfortunately he
wasnt a MELCO AMAYA tech but works with another company, he did not diagnose
the problem fully.

At first the needle was stuck in the plate and we had the Z axis error on
screen, the tech then got it to the point where the needle was up the error
removed and the machine capable of running though running very poorly.

We are very inexperienced in terms of knowledge.  I do the maintenance upon
each request by the machines, and every 6 weeks I change the needles and give
the machines a service then as well.

The hook timing I will attempt to do, it sounds quite complicated but I am
willing to give it a go in the hope it could rectify the problem.

Thanks