[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Users Cruise Challenges!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 00:52:57 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/5.html

Ok, the first challenge is out for those that have their deposit in thus far.
If you did not receive the PDF then please contact me so I can get the rules
over to you.

For those that are interested the first challenge is a digitizing challenge as
we are looking for a design to put on shirts, hats, bags whatever for our
cruise.

In order to participate you must be registered for the cruise and sail as the
Grand Prize winner of this challenge will be given their prize on the last
night of the cruise when we have our prize drawings!

All entries must be in by December 1st, 2008!

We still have cabins available to get in on all the fun...

Please contact me if you have any questions!