[amayausers] Amaya OS Statistical Reports

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:22:56 -0700

Has anyone run into problems with accurate information coming up in the
Statistical Reports?  I know that I ran designs, but according to the =
Run
Information, Job Information, Thread Break Analysis, Thread Break/Bobbin
Out, and Total Stitches reports, they never existed.  My Job List no =
longer
shows Archived Jobs, nor can I select it under Settings/ Settings Tab =
(its
not even greyed out).

Just wondering if this is a bug.  I use the reports all of the time to =
input
my jobs into my accounting software for invoices.

Regards,

Susan