[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS 7 and OS9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:56:14 UT

This message was posted by Kip Biddle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/451.html#000001

Linda,

I just tried AOS9 and all three of my machines need the x cable adjustment.
The racket they made using AOS9 was really nasty and I still have 48 hats to
run on this particular job, so I went back to AOS7 with no issues at all.

After this job, I'll be adjusting the cables so that I can go back to using
AOS9, but for now ver 7 or OS is working just fine.