[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS 7

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 00:21:11 UT

This message was posted by Linda H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/418.html

Until recently, the shop I work at had EDSIII running our EMC 10.  The owner of
the shop, Robin, loved that program and one of its features was it would
archive everything it sewed on the machine in a file.  Well EDSIII is gone now
and she was reading (oh yes we were reading the manual) and she found in the
manual for the Amaya OS under the Settings Tab a paragraph entitled "Archive
Jobs Automatically"  Well she say great this is what EDSIII did, well we tried
to find it on the machine and its not listed in our Settings Tab, (shows a
picture in the book) but that's not the same as our our screen (sorry not at
work right now, don't know what version exactly we have, just know its not OS9)
  Does anyone know if there is a way to have it archive the design it sews,
(would be in addition to the files in Design Shop).  She always found it
helpful when she knew we did something for a customer, way back when, she could
always find it in EDS III.

Thanks.

Linda
R&J Screenprinting & Embroidery, Inc.