[amayausers] Amaya For Sale

  • From: "Allan James G. Rubio" <ajgrubio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all.  I would like to sell my Amaya embroidery machine.  I have owned the
Amaya for over a year now.  I still owe about $ 17,000 but I'm willing to sell
it for less OBO; with free shipping.  I have all the accessories, hoops,
hoopmaster, threads, and garments that would go with it.

If you or someone you know would like to add another head to your shop.  Please
let me know.

Our business is headed to a different direction.  Please let me know if you
have further questions.  I can be reached at (619) 865-5696.  or email me at
ajgrubio@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and good luck to all..

http://mail.yahoo.com