[amayausers] Re: Amaya Cluster Question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:46:23 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/155.html#000001

I run in advanced mode.  It lists all your machines to the left and you can
click on one at a time or you can group them and load designs together and set
colors on them all at the same time or seperately as well.  For me its easier
to keep track of my 6 AMAYA's rather using the cluster mode.

Go to Tools ... options and you will see a box you can check for Advanced Mode
at the bottom.  you will need to restart OS after checking it for it to take.

I am not sure what level of OS Flex you have and thay may determine if you can
even have a choice to use advanced mode.  Just want to mention that in case
anyone else trys this and can't find it.  It may be a software level issue.