[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Bravo 16 thread LIKE BRAND NEW machine for Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 06:12:01 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1380.html

I've been reading the posts for a couple months but I haven't posted yet. I
really appreciated all the info I gleened from everyone! I've been
embroidering/digitizing for 8 years (PE Design, which I know like the back of
my hand). I have a Brother PR-620 and I have really increased the size of my
business so I bought another machine. I was going to get another Brother (the
PR 650, which is not really much of an upgrade from the 620), but I wanted some
of the features that the Melco machine offered, so I bought one a couple months
ago. I've gotten pretty much up to speed with using it and learning the
software, but have not actually used it very much production wise.  Well, now
they've come out with the Brother PR-1000 and it has the additional features
that I want! What I've found with using the Brother and the Amaya is like
bouncing back and forth in two different worlds all day long! Just not as much
compatibility that I need to work efficiently and seemlessly. I really lik
 e the Bravo and DesignShop, but I think it wasn't a totally informed decision
for my situation. So I think I'm going to sell the Bravo machine. It's in
pristine condition and I've oiled it appropriately (even though I didn't use it
a lot). I also purchased additional sized hoops. It has the whole cap and
pocket assembly, stand, OS + DesignShop, threads, etc.--the whole kit and
kaboodle! Does anyone know of anybody around the Chicago area who might want to
purchase it? I thought I would ask here first before I started advertising it
for sale elsewhere. If anyone has interest, they can email me or post a
response. Thanks! MJ, Everything Embroidered