[amayausers] Re: Alphabet Help

  • From: "Derise, Irish Embroidery" <derise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:43:18 -0400

When you purchase fonts to use with your embroidery, you need to make sure
that they are true type fonts.  After installing the true type fonts on your
machine, you will be able to select them from the font list in the design
shop software and use them as you use the fonts that come with the software.
The true type fonts are at the bottom of the list.

Derise
Irish Embroidery - On-line embroidery, sewing, quilting supplies, and Irish
Dance apparel
www.irishembroidery.com