[amayausers] Re: Almost done!!!

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:39:57 -0500

Congrads on your first holiday season. I usually have my order cut-off date as the first or second weekend in December but I do let some small orders through after that if I think I have time for it. As usuall, there are the procrastinators, one lady called me last night wanting 5 sweatshirts with her husbands custom logo on it so she could give it to him for Xmas. Spent 30 minutes on the phone telling her there was no way that can happen and she just didn't want to believe me. SIGH!

From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:26:55 -0500
WooHoo!!!
I survived my first Christmas season! It got kind of hairy there for a
while....piles of orders everywere!!
But I did it! I am finishing up today...4 hat/scarf sets, 2 fleece blankets,
one duffel bag, 3 t-shirts and it is DONE!!

I have plenty to do starting on the 26th...but the pressure is off!!

So..Happy Holidays to all of my fellow Amaya-ites!
She worked her butt off the past 6 weeks! I am so impressed with this machine
and I think she deserves something special for Xmas!!!

Take Care all!!

LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters