[amayausers] Re: Almost New Amaya

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:27:06 -0500

Just doing some sweatshirts last week-we hit 4,000,000 stitches once
and then 2,000,000 again according to the maintainence schedule..so
unless your machine 'counter' got 'reset' in a service call (Jeff, is
that possible?) then your machine wasn't even broken in yet with that
low a count.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St