[amayausers.com] Re: Alaska Cruise Update

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:03:19 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/31.html#000003

Folks - I just got back yesterday from a Cruise to Alaska.  It has to be the
best vacation I ever took.  Sailed NCL out of Seattle with stops in Juneau,
Skagway, Ketchikan, and Victoria and sailed through Glacier Bay.  The sights
and photos will not soon be forgotten. To witness a glacier calving in front of
your eyes is breathtaking.

I don't know what my schedule is for next year, but I would encourage anybody
that can do this trip to combine the knowledge you will gain with the sights of
Alaska.

Tom