[amayausers.com] Re: Additional info on trimmer woes

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 13:06:51 UT

This message was posted by twinsmom2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1428.html#000002

I use spray adhesive maybe one time out of a hundred and only between backing
and fabric and never spray near machine. But this machine has been doing this
since it was barely past new. Messed with it til the warranty ran out then just
gave up and used it when I could watch sew outs closely. Recently I have had a
tech out twice to see what he could do. He ran through some checks and could
find nothing wrong at the time. I do understand that diagnosing is an ongoing
process but I am getting frustrated and I really need this machine to perform.