[amayausers] Re: Adding another AMAYA help.

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:06:06 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/138.html#000005

I thought the OS program has to be purchased as either 'one' machine or
'multiple' machines...mine has the multiple feature
but we only have one machine. If you have the 'single head' version you have to
pay for an upgrade to get the 'multiple head' feature and maybe a new dongle? I
have been told you can't just hook in more machines
At least that's what I understood-we're running the older version, 6 I think.