[amayausers] Re: Actual size of designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:12:37 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/44.html

I have the 15cm and 18 cm round hoops.  Anyone know the diameter of the actual
allowable design size for these hoops - the diameter of the light gray circle
that appears in the center of the hoop in the OS?  Why don't they just tell us?
 Does every single person that buys these machines have to figure this out for
themselves?  Seem to me like such a waste of time and frustration!

This is like buying a TV.  The size is not really the viewing size.

Juli in Kona