[amayausers.com] Re: Actifeed and Bobbin/thread detection not working

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:33:28 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/748.html#000002

We had the thread break, bobbin break sensor not working. Replaced the sensor
tube, still not working. It would work ok when you first start the machine but
after runnung it for a while you would look over and the sensor wouldn't stop
the machine. A certain section of the main board would get hot and that would
start the problem. Ran it for a long awile with a fan on the main board, but
then it started having problems again. Had someone try to fix board, but didn't
work. Machine is still down, new board is very costly. Lucky we have 3 more.
Well, 2 more now, one had the Z motor go out and have been waiting at least 2
months for Melco to ship a new one.