[amayausers] Re: Aaron - Cruise

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:53:09 -0700

Yeah, I made it back late Saturday.  Had an awesome time.  Couldn't have had
better weather except in Ketchican it was raining and windy.  Other than
that it was sunny and in the 70's everyday.  Took tons of pictures, caught
some Salmon and got to go on my first helicopter ride up into the glaciers.
Met some cool locals in Juneau and am going to do some sample hats and
shirts for them cause they aren't happy with their current embroiderer and
silkscreener.  She has already referred a few other businesses to me as
well.  I guess this means I get to write the trip off as business expense :)
The worst part is I still feel like I am on a ship.  Hope my equilibrium
gets back to normal soon.  Came home to tons of work as expected.

I was wrong about Anchorage, we didn't go that far.  Just went as far north
as Skagway.  I will resize some of my pictures when I get a chance and post
them someplace you guys can go look at them.  Got some great pics just off
the balcony in our room.  Got some real good ones from the helicopter as
well.  Now I get to deal with this 100 degree weather again, yuk :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957