[amayausers] Re: ASI Gemline Rep

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:15:03 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/58.html#000008

John, and everyone else that joins UPIC...it won't take long and your
name/address gets passed along to ad specialty suppliers all over the country.
Promoweb and several other 'web' based resources will start to inundate you
with daily email flyers from more.
Most of it you will probably ignore, but there are some you'll snag because you
remember a customer asked about getting a 'widget' or something with that great
logo you designed for him. Why pass up a sale on something you already have the
artwork for? Plus you'll get info on bulk embroidery stuff...like ball caps,
7,000 stiches, your COST less than $2.00. I know, you embroider them
yourself...but hey, for a huge order, at that cost?
Anyways, email me off the board and I'll throw some 'links' to you that will
help you start getting catalogs.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx