[amayausers.com] Re: ARC Thread available

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:14:44 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/263.html

We are doing some spring cleaning and found some ARC thread that we won't be
using again.  I'd prefer to send to one person for ease of dealing with it in a
corporate environment.  Payment by check preferred but we can work out a credit
card payment if needed.  We can ship UPS, FedEx or USPS. $85 + actual shipping
takes the lot!

1000m spools: 40 new or nearly new and 11 partial, primarily in colors. (These
were probably the sampler packs that came with new machines.)

5000m spools all new or nearly new.
color# color #available
20 black 3
809 gold 1