[amayausers] Re: A bit of helpful info for all of you

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:15:55 -0600

That sure beats my suggestion to the engineering dept.  I said they should
make the right side plastic color blue.  Not only is blue my favorite color,
but it would give the machine a Red, White, and Blue theme and seeing as how
it's the only machine manufactured in this great country...
Well, it was just a thought.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery