[amayausers.com] Re: 4.5 X 11" Fast Frame for sleeve

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:18:52 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/335.html

I purchased this to use for the stadiam blanket with pocket to fit 4X10 logo. I
stopped using the sticky backing due to it causing non-stop thread breaks. Now
the darn frame keeps getting caught-up on the needle nose due to it's length
and not having any support at the end of the frame. The blanket isn't causing
it either as I have it propped up so it is weightless upon the frame.
Please offer me some advice.
Thank you
Debbie
Design Wizard Embroidery