[amayausers.com] Re: 4 mil Maintenance

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:43:59 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/606.html#000011

Off hand I'd say that the red roller is being prevented from going down all the
way.  So, what is stopping it?  Did you check the little black cover?  Is it
installed properly?  You could take it off all the way and see if the red
roller goes all the way closed then.  If it does, then it is the black cover
that is the problem.  Just try installing it again.  Those little buggers are
sometimes hard to get to snap into place.  I call my husband to come help if
that happens, and he can do it in a snap (excuse the pun.)

Juli in Kona