[amayausers] Re: 210 nylon gym bag

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 03:08:29 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/21.html#000002

We havn't ever had much of a problem with gymbags and the like.

Is your design too dense?  Have you tried decreasing the density by 20% or so
(as long as it still covers?  Does it have good underlay to tack it to the
backing?  How large is the design?  What kind of hoop are you using?

When we have done gym bags in the past, we used sticky backing, the fast frames
and clips to hold things in place.  Presser foot all the way down or one click
up. Probably slowed the speed to about 1000 or 1050.