[amayausers.com] Re: 2009 Amaya XT for Sale. Mint condition, low hours

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 15:02:12 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/270.html

Amaya XT for Sale. Mint  condition, low hours, bought in March of 2009!

I purchased tons of designs, catalogs for reference, Dog collar hoop, 2 cap
hoops, 5 slim line hooping set, Hooping Master system for sleeves and various
hoop sizes, and so much more I will list down below. The machine has been
serviced for its annual maintenance and Melco does offer an extended warranty (
My current warranty is non transferable) that you can purchase, 1-800-877-4272
for information. I am selling the Amaya XT and accessories for 9,5000.00.

1 Amaya XT 16 needle machine
1 Amaya cart on wheels
1 Amaya OS software and USB dongle
1 Power cord, US 110V
1 Wide angle Cap set  (2 cap Fames/ 1 driver)
1 Wide angle Gauge
1 Design Shop Pro + V9 (USB Dongle)
2 15cm Round Hoops
2 18cm Round Hoops
2 30x44cm Rectangular Hoops
1 Amaya starter kit
1 Premium Cap Backing Roll
1 Crossover Ethernet Cable 25'

EXTRAS:

1 Hoop master Station Kit 15cm and a  Freestyle arm

Years worth of Dakota Collectible Designs with Reference Catalog

Years worth of Balboa Stock Design With laminated reference catalog

3.5x5.5 Slimline Hoop

5.5 Slimline Hoop Round

2.5x4.0 Slimline Hoop

5.5x3.5 Slimline Hoop

5.0x5.0 Slimline Hoop

Fast Frame Dog Collar/Belt Frame

I am also selling my Merrow machine (model# M-3U) which is in great working
condition, bought locally, (so it can be serviced locally as well). This is an
edging machine that is very hard to come by ! It does the edging that you see
on patches. It like a souped up Serger! It has a table unit, built in overhead
light fastened to table, power switch in front on table which controls machine,
lots of thread and all the tools to maintain it.

I am selling a Merrow machine for 3,000.00. OR everything for 12,000.00

Located in Thornton, CO
Pictures available on request
Contact: janalott@xxxxxxxxxxx