[amayausers.com] Re: 2009 Amaya XT For Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 05:01:42 UT

This message was posted by finishline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/218.html

I am selling a new 2009 Amaya XT for $12,500 firm. I purchased this machine
about 2 months ago for $16,000 and I just found out that I am pregnant and
won't have the time to use this machine anymore. It is practically brand new.
Please contact me through e-mail or post if you are interested.

Included:
DesignShop Pro+ with digitizing
1 Wide angle cap driver
2 wide angle 270 degree cap frames
1 cap hooping gauge for wide angle cap frames
2 15cm round hoops
2 18cm round hoops
2 44x30cm hoops, jacket back size (17.25"x11.75")
1 micro cylindrical pocket hoop (medium)