[amayausers] 1st group name list

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <ImpressiveThreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:32:59 -0700

I have my first design that is to be used on several jackets with a
different name below the design on each. I have set up my group name list
and selected the group name option in the lettering portion of the design.
Now I am ready to sew. When I load my design to the Amaya I see all of the
different names on top of each other in different colors. I have set the
output option in design shop as 'design, name, repeat'. In the design shop
manual it states to use a P as color 1( in the machine color menu) to force
the machine to stop after sewing each name. How and where is this done as I
can not figure out how to do it in the Amaya settings? Right now I am just
producing sew outs to tweak the design. It sewed the first name on the list
for first sew out and then started in on sewing the design again. How do I
but the break or pause in?

Cindy Chamberlin

Impressive Threads Custom Embrodiery

 Ofc: 623-879-9761