[alpaca_fibre] Re: Interesting reading!

  • From: jan/nat sherrill <alpacas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: alpaca_fibre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:20:43 -0800

Hi Ian,
        This was one of the things I tried to do at the dinner the
other night.  I invited a woman who has a brand new strawbale barn
set up for  fiber presentations.  There is one scheduled already for
mid-April.  I had invited Rosemary to dinner in hopes that you two
could get acquainted (she was ill that day, unfortunately).   I'd be
glad to introduce you one day soon, it would be perfect for your
seminars.  This place would make a good headquarters for your
seminars.

Cheers,
Jan

--