[allguysindni] Fwd: greeting from cici-李鹏飞

  • From: Pengfei Li <lpfwd007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: allguysindni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:00:42 +0800

---------- 已转发邮件 ----------
发件人: cici pu <ciciqqq@xxxxxxxxx>
日期: 2011年1月13日 上午11:34
主题: greeting from cici-李鹏飞
收件人: lpfwd007@xxxxxxxxx

POSITION TITLE:  SW AE

POSITION DEPARTMENT: EBU SW AE team

LOCATION (office) : Shanghai

*QUALIFICATION*

 *Education: *

MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field

*Experience:*

-5+ years of experience programming with Ethernet Product-LOM

-Layer 2 (Data Link/MAC level) protocol and network experience

 -Familiar with IEEE 802.3 Ethernet

-DOS\Windows\Novell driver coding

-Windows Application coding

-DOS utility coding

-Good knowledge of C\C++\VC++

-Strong analytical and problem solving

*DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITY:*
This position will help Software engineer to develop some utility and
maintain our Ethernet driver, besides this position must help FAE analysis
issue and provide good solution. We need smart and with coding knowledge and
know how to do good relationship with FAE

不好意思,公司邮箱老是出问题.....
很高兴今天与您的沟通,以上是这个职位的jd。
qq:337373261空间中有部分的职位信息,如果有合适的人选,也麻烦您推荐一下,cici在这里先向您表示感谢了。
我长期在通信,ic,传统it行业进行招聘,有兴趣或者朋友有兴趣的可以联系我。
http://blog.sina.com.cn/huntercici
mp:13651953072

cici