[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Re: rough set list for uke festival

  • From: Alan L Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 19:05:12 -0500

With Dillon's voice, how can you tell what key he is singing in?

On 2/22/2022 6:57 PM, Lee Criscuolo wrote:
C it is
On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 6:26 PM ernest ackermann <ernestackermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
C works for me but if Bob shows up I'll be happy to adjust. :-)
On Tue, Feb 22, 2022, 5:55 PM Lee Criscuolo <ziggy22553@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The chords for if tomorrow wasn’t such a long time is the key of C on the sheet. But Dillon doesn’t sing it in C. What key will we be doing it in?
On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 2:35 PM Alan L Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can find song sheets for our set list here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VMqDT2qUYh3AQnJR9jDtJboQ9gjWnfkB?usp=sharing

Also, a couple of audio files you can play along with (The "Blue Skys" one is the Willie Nelson version UP to the key change; the other one is a rendering - I think it is in the right key.)

The files are numbered in the proposed order.

If you have better or preferred versions of the song sheets pleas e-mail them to me. Also, and comments on the order. Once we get things better figured out I will concatenate them into a single PDF.

There are two versions of "Ain't Misbehaving"; one just has a few more chords. We can play both depending on skill level. Also, there is an additional  parody version of "All of Me" that we can consider ...

Comments?
Better Versions?
Suggestions?
Crude insults?

ALR.

On 2/17/2022 9:11 PM, Carmela Southers wrote:

Take care,
Carmela
Carmela Southers
carmelassouthers@xxxxxxxxx
cell 1.540.273.5060
“Returning to the world of deadlines isn’t exactly on my to-do list.”
                                                                       ~Gary Larson
“Returning to the world of deadlines isn’t exactly on my to-do list.”
                                                                       ~Gary Larson

PNG image