[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Re: Watch "Ruth Etting - All of me (1931)" on YouTube

  • From: Carmela Southers <carmelassouthers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:47:02 -0500

It’s in my range I’m happy to sing it. I can learn that intro part it’s new to me.

Carmela
Carmela Southers540.273.5060

On Mar 10, 2022, at 10:58 AM, ernest ackermann <ernestackermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chords for All of Me Including Intro, attached.
--And today's special is.. Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the camp fires of gentle people. - Garrison Keillor

ernest ackermann, Fredericksburg, VAhttp://www.webliminal.com/webliminalblog/http://webliminal.com

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 10:44 AM ernest ackermann <ernestackermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think she should sing the whole thing with minimal vocal accompaniment from the rest of the group.--And today's special is.. Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the camp fires of gentle people. - Garrison Keillor

ernest ackermann, Fredericksburg, VAhttp://www.webliminal.com/webliminalblog/http://webliminal.com

On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 8:39 AM Alan Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I vote Carmella to sing the intro ...

On March 8, 2022 8:10:15 PM Jay Odell <jayodell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: