[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Teddy Bears picnic 1 pg with chord diagrams

  • From: Carmela Southers <carmelassouthers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FUN Fred Uke Ensemble <aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 17:26:36 -0400

Hi all,
Yes it’s last minute but here is a one page Teddy Bear’s picnic pdf with chords along the side (except for C , G7 and F) I will bring 4 printed copies tonight..

Take care,
Carmela
Carmela Southers
carmelassouthers@xxxxxxxxx
cell 1.540.273.5060

On Mar 31, 2022, at 11:39 AM, ernest ackermann <ernestackermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ain't misbehaving and all of me is a medley. We can cut Jada, although our pieces are relatively short, perfect for top-forty radio!
On Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 11:24 AM Larry Hinkle <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
just a heads up.The open mic has been busy last couple months and i often have three song slots to squeeze everybody in on the list.Also, I have three DIs and only two mic stands at the moment. I realize I'll need to acquire a bit more gear for hop and uke but that's what I have tonight.
see y'all there!
Larry
On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at  10:49 AM, ernest ackermann<ernestackermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi
FUN will perform as part of Hinkle's showcase on Thursday 3/31/2022. IF you want to join in, show up around 7.Set list includesJada, Ain't Misbehavin, All of Me, Teddy Bear's Picnic, and Iko Iko.--And today's special is.. I have seen the future and it is just like the present, only longer. -- Kehlog Albran, "The Prophet"

ernest ackermann, Fredericksburg, VAhttp://www.webliminal.com/webliminalblog/http://webliminal.com