[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Re: [Fredericksburg Ukulele Ensemble] Get together Tuesday July 6

  • From: Alan Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:50:57 -0400

July 6?

On July 19, 2021 12:16:07 PM Jay Odell <jayodell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

Unless anyone has a strong preference for a different location (please reply to all asap if so), please join in on Tuesday,July 6, at 7 pm at 611 Fauquier Street (between Washington Ave and Winchester). Bring your ukulele(s). All levels of players are welcome, bring recruits! Parking is usually not too bad on Fauquier or Winchester, there's also a few spots behind my garage, accessed via the alley.

Best,
Jay

413-687-3014 cell

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 9:35 AM ernest ackermann <ernestackermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi-

Join in on Tuesday,July 6, at 7 pm at 1300 College Avenue. Bring your ukulele. All levels of players are welcome. We'll let the weather determine whether we get to play outdoors or indoors. Need directions?

--
And today's special is..
Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. -- Henry Van Dyke

ernest ackermann, Fredericksburg, VA
http://www.webliminal.com/webliminalblog/
http://webliminal.com