[Fredericksburg Uke Ensemble] Re: [Fredericksburg Uke (no subject)

  • From: Carmela Southers <carmelassouthers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aka_fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:36:14 -0500

Thanks for asking. I should be able to make it Next Week.  I am feeling great but the daycare center requires grandbaby to be quarantined for 14 days before returning!   So I am still on duty in Manassas.    I’m so ready for some adult….  Um…  Grown up activities !!  And grown up music as well!    I am practicing the set list😊🎶

Carmela
Carmela Southers540.273.5060

On Jan 25, 2023, at 3:00 PM, ernest ackermann <ernestackermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Print a copy for me too.Thank you.--And today's special is.. We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately. - Benjamin Franklin

ernest ackermann, Fredericksburg, VAhttp://www.webliminal.com/webliminalblog/http://webliminal.com

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 11:53 AM Alan L Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone want me to print out a copy of the set book?

And just how is Carmella, BTW?

On 1/25/2023 11:43 AM, ernest ackermann wrote:
Right.
On Wed, Jan 25, 2023, 11:38 AM Alan L Remick <alan.l.remick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we playin' tonight, right?

--
“Returning to the world of deadlines isn’t exactly on my to-do list.” ~Gary Larson