IAPA ANNUAL SANGEET

  • From: "Academy of Indian Music (AIM)" <aimartsnj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aimartsnj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:51:00 -0400

AIM is happy to announce both our Hindustani Vocal Teachers Shri. Manoj Ji
and Shri. Rajesh Ji have been selected to perform at the IAPA Annual Sangeet
Prabhat . Also happy to tell you that they will be accompanied on the Tabla
by our Tabla Teacher Shri Anirban Roy Chowdhury .

Here are the details :

IAPA Events

Annual Sangeet Prabhat – Sunday, April 17, 2011, 9.30 am
This year’s Sangeet Prabhat is supported by donation from Shri Vijay & Smt.
Vijaya Gupte in memory of their eldest daughter Suneeta.

Artists: Manoj Govindraj (Vocal)
Partha Sarathi Chatterjee (Sitar)
Rajesh Paranjape (Vocal)
Anirban Roy Chowdhury ( Tabla )

Location at the Rutger's Food and Science Auditorium .

Tickets $ 20

--
 Thanks and Regards

Ravi Swamy