[aikavero] Re: Ehdotuksia miten jatketaan?

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: aikavero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:24:37 +0300

Ruby, all,

I think it would be excellent if Helsinki City could arrange a seminar around
its global responsibility strategy!  Unfortunately I don't personally know
anyone (but Thomas who's already on this list) that I could suppose being able
to find the right people.  Any suggestions how to put forward such a proposal?

--Pekka