[AUG] Agile at the Canterbury Software Cluster

  • From: "Edwin Dando" <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <agile-users-group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:42:09 +1200

Guys,

just a quick note. Richie and I are presenting on Agile at next
Tuesday's Canterbury Software Cluster meeting. It would be great to get
as many Agile people along as possible.

Clarus Members - entry is free for you as Clarus is a corporate member
which entitled up to 10 people along for free. Come along as support
us!!!

Details:

August Event:
When:             Tuesday - 5 August 2008, from 5:15 pm
Where:            CLUB XO, 128 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch
                        (above Liquidity on "the Strip")

See http://www.canterburysoftware.org.nz/Home for more including
registration.

Regards,

Edwin Dando, PMP
Managing Director
Clarus Limited

Level 2, Data General House
61 Kilmore Street
PO Box 25443
Christchurch 8144
t: (03) 3799 146
m: 021 361 813
edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.clarus.co.nz

always looking for great people

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged and/or
copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
use, disclose, copy or retain it. If you have received it in error
please immediately notify me by return email, delete the emails and
destroy any hard copies.

signature database 3301 (20080727) __________

http://www.eset.com