[agency] [OT] Short hiatus...

  • From: Iridios <iridios@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The Agency <agencysr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:27:39 -0400

Greetings,

   I'm sorry to do this, but I need to work some things out.  My
wife came thisclose (notice no space) to having to go on bed rest
for the duration of her pregnancy (would've been 6 months).  She
works evenings, and the loss of her income is potentially
disasterous (sp?).  Things turned out better than expected, but she
still has some restrictions.  (It's going to be a boy, couldn't
mistake it on the ultrasound.)  The doctor may yet decide to put her
on bedrest later if she has more problems.

   Since I may have to cut luxuries (including internet) and take a
second job if things get bad, I need to work out contingency plans
ahead of time.

   Until I can determine what needs to happen, this is only an
open-ended break.  In a week or two I should have an idea of what I
need to do.

   Again, I am sorry.

--
Iridios