[afrilex] Re: Upcoming Afrilex conference

  • From: "Michele Van der Merwe" <vandermerwem@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <afrilex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 20:42:51 +0200

Beste Elsbe

Kan jy asb. net vir my bevestig dat ek geregistreer is vir die
konferensie?  Ek het alles voor die lang vakansie aan die admin
deurgegee- hoop hulle het my gelde inbetaal.

Groete
Michele

>>> "Elsabe" <e.taljard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/05/10 3:23 PM >>>
All Afrilex members and other interested parties are once more invited
attend (and register for!) the upcoming 15th international Afrilex
conference. Join us in Gaborone, Botswana for a pre-conference workshop
on
Traditions, trends and changes in lexicography and listen to keynote
addresses by Robert Lew (Poland) and Andy Chebanne (Botswana). For full
details please consult out web page: http://afrilex.africanlanguages.com
<http://afrilex.africanlanguages.com/>  .

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Peninsula University of
Technology or the sender of this e-mail be liable to any party for
any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any
use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.cput.ac.za/email.php or call +27 (0)21 460 3911