[afrilex] Re: [DSNA] FW: Macmillan's recent announcement

  • From: Metaglossia <charlestiayon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slandau1755@xxxxxxxxxxx, DSNA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 09:19:08 +0100

Macmillan's move was somewhat predictable. That is definitely the way forward
in 21st century lexicography.
Full digitisation however comes with the assumption that the entire
English-speaking world has comparable access to electronic material.... Which
is far from true.
Charles Tiayon
on mobile app