[aem-vanc] Re: Formation of American Equities Recovery, LLC

  • From: Sherry Beattie <sherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aem-vanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 17:51:51 -0700

Yes I will be there. What time is it on July 18 and is it at the same place? Red lion hotel?
Sherry Beattie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2023, at 8:46 AM, Paty Witt <bob.kalmbach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be there.Bob Kalmbach

Sent from my iPad
On Jul 9, 2023, at 12:06 AM, Ila Stanek <timeout29@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Excellent, I’ll see you there.
Ila

Sent from Ila's iPhone with a mind of its own.
On Jul 8, 2023, at 10:35 PM, William Pritchard <drwilliampritchard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of course, my wife and I will attend the meeting.
Bill Pritchad1 (360) 921-1159

On Jul 8, 2023, at 9:35 PM, Doug Meddaugh <dmmedda@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I plan to attend. I’m hoping that the phrasing in the June 30 Hamstreet letter, ‘$19 million partial settlement’, signals that there is at least a possibility of more to come (I presume via litigation against Miles et al)? At any rate, the way I look at it, the small amount we’ll get from the pending settlement is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, as they say.

-Doug Meddaugh