[adeel420] Chatting

  • From: "Randall, Sean." <shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <viP_discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 22:40:15 +0100

Hi, folks.

I'm sending this message to various individuals and groups who I think may
care, or at least be slightly interested...
The first bit of info is an irc server: if you dont' no what irc is, find out
because explaining it here isn't really viable.
All I'll  say is its at
irc.andreLouis.dns2go.com

The second thing is ventrilo.
Ventrilo is a server on one end and a client that you use that  lets you voice
and text chat:
The server has several channels which allow you to voice chat, and some where
you can listen to things (such as music), etc.
Download the client from
http://www.ventrilo.com

The server I hang out on uses
andreLouis.dns2go.com
as the address: to get there:
open the program. go to the settings to configure it all.
Then when your back at the main screen go to the grator than button that's next
to the list of servers to connect to.
Click new and enter the information: you have the address,
andreLouis.dns2go.com
leave the port as it is.
Then close that box, select the server from the list and tab to connect.
Voirla!

I hope you find this information to be of use

Regards,
Sean Randall.
tagline:
  Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. - Albert
Einstein