[adaptivetec] Re: strange behavior

  • From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:20:31 -0700

Dear Claude:

Do you have the newest version of Spybot?

There was a new version put out about a month ago.

Scott had to come out and do some things with my computer last Friday because JAWS wasn't loading properly and wouldn't remain focused on my inbox when I had Outlook Express on the inbox.

Some of the problem was with my ISP DSL and they didn't have San Francisco listed as one of the areas which was having problems until Scott called them and let them know that they needed to put San Francisco on their problem areas.

That is all I have to offer at this point.

Sincerely,

Ila Wigfield
----- Original Message ----- From: "Claude Everett" <claudeeverett@xxxxxxxxxxx>