[adaptivetec] Re: rules for Outlook Express

  • From: Laura Rodriguez <laurad5117@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Wayne,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. It sounds like you did the
right thing so I am not sure why it is not working for you. I am not able to
test these steps for myself as I do not have access to JAWS. The only other
thing I can suggest for you is to contact Freedon Scientific and see if they
can give you some tech support. I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Laura Rodriguez
From: Wayne <waynedscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [adaptivetec] rules for Outlook Express
To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 8:54 AM

I created a rule for all of my Jaws User Messages to go to a specific folder.
It didn't work.  I checked the two check boxes; then put the name of the
person, in this case, the email address in the list.  Then moved that to the
folder I named.  Then I hit OK.  My Jaws messages are still coming into my
Inbox.  Wayne
"This is the day the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
7:21 PM