[adaptivetec] Re: pasting address into web browser

  • From: "Teresa Christian" <teresa.christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:37:07 -0800

Hi Peggy,

I'm sure everyone else probably knows about this but I just resently found
out about when you are on the site you want to put into your favorites you
hit control plus D. it'll ask what do you want to name the file and then tab
two or three times and hit okay or add to your favorites. Hope that helps.

Take good care,

Warmly,

Teresa Christian, Glow FactorCoaching