[adaptivetec] Re: The bookPort

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 05:15:22 -0700

Erin, I have owned a bookport for about a year, and I like it very much.  It is
very easy to download books to it and the device accepts many formats.  The
keypad is easy to use for reading.

The instruction manual is loaded on the device and is clearly written.

It is possible to write brief memos on the device and to keep them in a folder,
but I have never done that.

APH is coming out with a new Bookport later this summer, but I don't plan to
upgrade to it as mine works well.

Lori Castner