[adaptivetec] Re: Settings, or something else?

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:16:27 -0700

 Hi, list,
 When I am using word I am having a difficult time getting it to edit
documents,  it doesn't want to cut paste or copy and it doesn't want to read
with the arrow keys using JFW8 working on a Dell12/10 laptop with XPPro.
Regards,
Claude Everett
American By Chance , Californian by Choice.
Every one has a disability, Some, are more aware of it than others.